of the Museum
Why do people and organizations become supporters of the Museum?
The Northwest Carriage Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping history alive for future generations, educating about horse-drawn transportation, and enriching our community.
There are many ways for you to offer support to the museum: visit, become a member, become a donor, or leave a bequest in your will or living trust.
Friends of the Museum are key donors, having given monetary gift(s) to ensure the ongoing success of the Museum.
The Northwest Carriage Museum exists because of the generous donations from dedicated members and benefactors. Memberships and other monetary gifts are vital in the maintenance of our collection, new exhibits, and enhancements to existing displays.
Friends of the Museum receive:
- Membership & Free Admission
- Newsletters to let you know what the museum is doing
and how your donations are helping keep history alive;
- Personal Guided Tours;
- A Discount in the Gift Shop;
- Discounts at over 30 local and regional small businesses;
- Early notifications of events;
- Your name proudly displayed on the Museum’s Donor Board
Friends of the Museum Levels:
Please indicate your donation amount: